The Twisted Mind of an Artist (Jordan)

Some call me insane. Others call me psychotic. Some say I am a serial killer, a murderer, or a blood thirsty demon. What harsh things to say. I am nothing more than an artist who enjoys their craft. If you think I am crazy, listen to my explanation and realize how calm I am while I explain my craft.

My art is DEATH. My art teacher said art is all about having fun, and I am doing exactly that. It is fun to kill an individual and strip them of everything that they could ever have. If you are still confused, picture it this way. Death is like a finished painting and killing is the process that leads to the masterpiece. The end results shouldn’t terrify someone, it should have a wow factor that leads to a thunderous applause. Designing a piece of art shouldn’t be boring. It should allow imagination, creativity, but most importantly, IT SHOULD BE FUN! Maybe that’s the reason why people say they get nightmares and why they become insomniacs after they see my pieces. I am just simply having TOO MUCH FUN! Just by looking at you, I can envision what masterpiece I can make out of you. 

As an artist myself, I have designed many pieces, but unfortunately they have all been thrown out. What a shame. My art will be understood, eventually. Let me tell you about one of my greatest pieces. You take an innocent victim, slice the body into four parts, let the pieces drop, leave the spine intact with the skull on top, and have it stand erect in the center. Clean the skeleton of all the unnecessary bits: the flesh, the tendon, the organs, and the blood stains. Ahhhhhhhh a blooming flower waiting for the world to see. What a beautiful sight. Murder is not beautiful, but art is. 

Blood is a beautiful kind of paint that should be sold more often. It’s a shame how everyone is selfish and how they hog it all to themselves. If blood came in more colors, that would make my art truly beautiful.

I hate creating art on a dead canvas. Where is the fun in that? Everything is rotten and dirty. I just can’t simply work under those conditions. This is why I KILL. A wet canvas is much easier too work with and any painter will tell you that’s true. 

My work needs to be featured in museums more often. Hang or place the lifeless body in the museum so that everyone can see it, for only then would my art be truly appreciated. It may seem gruesome to many, but the more they are exposed to it, the sooner they will realize that I am a talented artist and not a crazed and psychotic lunatic.

As an artist, there are obviously going to be people who dislike your composition, and I have a simple solution for that. JUST MURDER ALL OF THEM!!!!!!! YOU CAN’T RECEIVE CRITICISM IF THERE ARE NO CRITICS TO BEGIN WITH. REMOVE THEIR SKIN AND HEAR THEM SUFFER! THEIR SCREAMS OF PAIN ARE NOTHING MORE THAN MUSIC TO MY EARS. TEAR OUT THEIR RIB CAGE AND OPEN IT UP. MAKE USE OF EVERY ORGAN THEY HAVE: EYES, LUNGS, LIVER, STOMACH, PANCREAS, BRAIN, ESOPHAGUS, BUT THE MOST VITAL ORGAN OF THEM ALL IS, THE HEART. STUFF EACH ORGAN IN SEPARATE PARTS OF THE BODY, AND HANG IT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. THAT WILL TEACH THOSE F***ERS TO NEVER JUDGE MY ART AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA